Founded in 1994, A.F. Gebauer & Co., P.C. is a father-son duo dedicated to serving the tax, accounting, and consulting needs of individuals, businesses, and not-for-profits in the Longmont, Colorado area. Al and Ryan are proud to offer over 20 years of knowledge & expertise in the fields of accounting & taxation.
Superior service is our goal, and as such, we continually educate ourselves and improve our technical expertise by keeping abreast of the regular changes and updates to the Internal Revenue Code.
We strive to provide our clients with the highest level of professionalism, responsiveness, and integrity. Our attention to detail, competence, and quality of work is the foundation of our renowned reputation.
The goal of A.F. Gebauer & Co. is to provide support to clients in achieving a sound and secure financial future. Help us save you (or your business) time and money with our accounting and tax preparation services. Contact us today!
Why choose us?
- Real Experience-Years of experience as tax preparers has made us well-qualified to handle the challenges and issues of complicated tax returns or business filings.
- True Professionals-Our team consists of two licensed CPAs. All tax returns are signed and reviewed by a licensed CPA.
- Hassle-Free-We communicate via email, text and phone. We also welcome client drop-in visits and secure document upload online.
- Fair Fees-We have saved our clients thousands of dollars just by being diligent and aggressive with reviewing individual information and staying abreast of changing tax laws. Our fees are some of the lowest in the area.
- No Outsourcing-Unlike other tax return preparation service providers, we do not sell services or allow third-party participation in our work. Our dedicated staff is all in-house and performs all tax review and filings.
- Secure-We invest in software and technology that protects financial records and offers the utmost privacy and confidentiality.
Al Gebauer – Certified Public Accountant | CO
Owner of Gebauer and Company, Al Gebauer is has a long history of working in banking and accounting industries. Al went to the University of Colorado, Boulder for his undergraduate studies in finance and also received an MBA from Leeds School of Business(CU).
He loves watching Buffs football and the Denver Broncos when he isn’t spending time with his wife, three children and two (soon-to-be three) grandchildren.
Ryan Gebauer – Certified Public Accountant | CO #32757
Ryan Gebauer graduated from the University of Colorado with a Bachelor’s degree in 2004. He earned his CPA after studying accounting at Regis University.
Ryan has prepared tax returns for over six years and joined his dad in 2009 at A.F. Gebauer and Co. Recently married, Ryan lives in Longmont with his wife and enjoys hiking, reading and lawn and garden projects.
Pat Lock – Office Manager
Pat is a payroll pro and offers administrative support when she isn’t traveling or spending time with her daughters.